Shagun Cares® Cortical Screw 3.5 mm (Short Threaded) Specifications:
- Cannulated shaft accepts guide wires of 1.6mm with threaded Trocar tip
- Hemispherical head of the screws ensures optimal annular contact with washers and plates when screws are angled
- Low-profile head reduces possibility of soft tissue irritation
- Thread profile designed to provide pullout resistance and insertion efficiency similar to those of the standard 4.5mm cortex screw
- Fully threaded screws are intended to stabilize fractures where little to no compression across the fracture site is needed.
- Length ranges from 20mm-80mm with a diameter of 4.5mm.
- Available in both Titanium and Stainless Steel.
Cortical Screw 3.5 mm (Short Threaded) Indications for use:
Fixation of fractures with medium fragments, eg.-
- Malleolar fractures
- Pilon tibial fractures
- Fractures of calcaneous and talus
- Tibial plateau fractures
- Carpal and tarsal arthrodeses
Shagun Cares® is a leading manufacturer of Cortical Screw 3.5 mm. We are having wide range in Orthopedic Bone Screw like Cortical Cannulated Screws 4.5 mm Dia , Short Thread – Self Tapping, Cancellous Screw 6.5mm( Full Thread) , Cortical Screw 3.5mm, Cortical Screw 4.5mm, Cancellous Screw 6.5mm ( 32mm thread) etc. All product are available in Titanium 6Al-4V & Stainless Steel 316 L. All products are designed under the Machinery 5 Axis, VMC & CNC. All sizes are available in best quality & reasonable prices.